"Virtual Storytelling Conference:
Storytelling in a World Shaped by
This 24-hour Conference started on Saturday 16th May 2020
at 9am Eastern USA time / 6:30pm India time.
The 1st of the 18 events in the Conference.
A recording of the Panel Discussion that
opened the (24-hour) Virtual Storytelling
Conference on Saturday 16th May is here
9:00am-10:30am USA Eastern time.
6:30pm-8:00pm India time.
Panel Discussion Speakers --
1) Katie Knutson (Vice-Chair, National Storytelling Network, USA).
2) Arna Seal (Kelaza, India).
3) Geeta Ramanujam (Kathalaya, India)
4) Howard Lieberman (Board Member, NSN, USA).
5) Mubeen Irshad (Story Carpet, India).
6) Mary Alice Arthur (SOAR, USA).
7) Eric Miller (Conference director)
8) Michael McCarty (Have Mouth Will Run It, USA).
Storytelling Performances (and Discussions)
3) The Tandem Storytelling by Debjani Badhuri and
The 18th of the 18 events in the Conference.
A recording of the Closing Words Session
that ended the (24-hour) Virtual Storytelling
Conference on 17 May 2020 is here
Links to additional Conference recordings
would be posted here soon.